Bryan Wong's Journey

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Eating

I'm back-dating this to the morning I spent with Bryan (Thursday).

I am worried about Bryan getting the essential body building proteins for re-generating cells. There are 20 amino acids of which 10 must be gotten daily from food. I had always heard that eggs are considered a perfect protein because they contain all of these amino acids.

I made some really soft scrambled eggs with lots of milk in them to take with me in the morning. Bryan had a few small spoons of the egg. However, it seemed to pass through him very quickly.

I plugged my laptop into the phone line and dialed Sympatico so I could show him this blog live. I realised this blog is a lot of text. Andrew posts most of the pictures. I forgot to show him the "Bryan Tree" and how it's been growing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home