Bryan Wong's Journey

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Blog Replay

In many ways this blog feels like it's replaying. I just returned from Nashville. We had that weird warm weather last week then cold again. There are pansies on the front porch this year. I'm in the middle of my robotics build. The final ship day for the robot is Feb. 19.

A year ago we'd be getting ready to do that benefit dinner.

Somehow I feel there should be more stories about Bryan here. Maybe a funny incident, a story from the wedding, from work or from Calgary. Send me or post whatever you've got.

As a little test of whether people are still reading this: May I propose we do dinner on Feb. 19? Go to the crypt then to Buffet King. If not the Tues. then maybe Sat. 23rd. Let me know what you think.

3 Comments:

At 1/26/08, 8:03 PM, Blogger Dave Ho said...

Hey Robert!

I could do lunch possiblity on the 23rd. I think I'll be out of town on the Tuesday.

 
At 1/26/08, 8:51 PM, Blogger a-a said...

Weekends are better for Andrew as well as he is out of town during the week; Alex may be working on the weekends, but you guys can plan and we'll try to work around it. thx Robert!

 
At 2/7/08, 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us know what the plan is and Jason and I will do our very best to be there!

Thanks Robert,

Jason and Lisa Ravesi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home