Bryan Wong's Journey

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Day After

Today seemed surreal. The flurry of activity over and no one to go see or worry about.

A lot of time was spent catching up on sleep but even when I went to buy some groceries, I felt like I should be doing something else.

Echoing back to the Journey's terminus. It's like I'm wandering around the terminal thinking that maybe the train will return or like in the movies, time will reverse. I have yet to board my train to a new destination yet I know I must.

What will happen to this blog? I'll leave it up as a record of Bryan's valiant fight. I'll post some memories periodically. Especially on special days. Thanks so much to those who expressed appreciation of this blog. While it was a service to others it was also cathartic for myself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home